Mathieu Ruhlmann is a visual and sound artist. He first began composing soundworks to accompany his visual
art based on found material.
He has created works for various labels in Europe, Canada and the United States as well as contributed to several
compilations. He has also produced sound installations and held performances thorughout North America. He currently resides
in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Two Stills Concrete for S'agita records, Italy 2004
- Somne for Taalem Records, France 2004
- Broken Vessels for Mystery Sea, Belgium 2004
- The Calm of the Suns for Entity, Belgium 2005
- Today I Found the Golden World for Somne Recordings, Canada 2005
- Every Vein Leads To My Heart for Petite Sono, Canada 2006
- Aerial for Somne Recordings, Canada 2006
- The Earth Grows In Each of Us for AFE Records, Italy 2007